Boarding & Facilities STALLS AVAILABLE
Our farm offers horse boarding services in conjunction with a regular weekly lesson or training program. This is a team environment with trainers, managers and veterinarians all ensuring the best care of each horse. We believe this is the best way to keep your horse healthy, sound and in peak condition. We are open every day of the year 7am-9:30pm
Stall Board & Lessons – effective 2/1/12
- $790/month – Gender based Field Turn Out ($630 + $160 towards lessons/training)
- $890/month – Semi-Private Turn Out($730 + $160 towards lessons/training)
Premium Board & Lessons – effective 5/1/15
- $990/month – Semi-Private Turn Out ($830 + $160 towards lessons/training)
Competition horses that need limited semi or private turnout, restricted diet, fly wraps, cotton or fly sheets in summer and multiple blanket changes in winter. Premium boarded horses are in at least twice a week instruction or training program and are competing regularly.
Field Board & Lessons – effective 2/1/12 (limited availability)
- $610/month – Field Turn Out ($450 + $160 towards lessons/training)
Your Horses’ Care
At the Bascule Farm, we are very discerning when it comes to care. Our staff feeds top quality Purina Feed and designs your horses diet and feed schedule around their temperament, exercise and metabolism. We are also extremely careful to have the best quality hays. Our hay is grown in Pennsylvania from experienced hay farmers we have sourced for years. We have solid relationships with top Vets and Farriers in the area and schedule all routine health programs/shoeing for you.
One of our more popular services is that we will leave your horse in for you if you call before turnout. For those with busy lives, it makes it much easier to have your horse in when you get here in the evening during night turnout.
Our managers are available by phone or text during business hours and live on property. We know communication is key to a well cared for horse and a happy owner.
And of course, dogs are welcome as long as they do not interfere with the health and well being of resident animals.
Our staff is highly skilled at safely and expediently trimming, bathing, sheath cleaning, clipping and braiding. These services are available on fairly short notice. Please let the on-duty horse manager know, and we’ll take care of it!
We are so fortunate to have the most extensive private horse and rider friendly facilities in the DC metro area.
For your horse
- RUBBER MATTED 12 X 12 STALLS
- INDOOR HEATED 3 HORSE WASH ROOM
- OUTDOOR FENCED 2 HORSE WASH RACK
- BOARD FENCED PADDOCKS with heated automatic waterers and hot wire
- GRASS FIELDS for gender based group turnout with heated automatic waterers
- TACK CLOSETS in the main barns are walk in and fully customizable
- HEATED BATHROOMS with Showers
- HEATED OFFICE, LOUNGE, CONFERENCE AREA
- HARD SURFACE PARKING for cars and trailers
- WI-FI Hotspot for family members
Riding & Training Amenities
- INDOOR DRESSAGE ARENA (78′ x 250′) with Airfoot footing, letters and lots of light
- OUTDOOR FENCED ARENA (162’x 300′) with sand footing and standard dressage arena with letters.
- JUMPING INDOOR ARENA (90′ x 200′) with fibre/rubber/sand footing and showjumps
- LIGHTED JUMPING OUTDOOR ARENA (125’x250′) with Airfoot and show jumps.
- CONDITIONING TRACK 2000+ meter trail of controlled footing for trot and canter sets
- OUTDOOR enclosed 50m training round pen
Our clients over the years always say to us when they go away “just keep taking care of him like he’s yours.” To us, there is no greater compliment.
Call, email or just come drop in during business hours.